- Some people like my advice so much that they frame it upon the wall instead of using it. – Gordon R.Dickson
- A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author. – GK Chesterton
- The average man doesn’t wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He doesn’t even wish to have to think.Jesse Livermore
- It’s easy to have principles when you’re rich. The important thing is to have principles when you’re poor -Ray Kroc
- The essential question is not, “How busy are you?” but “What are you busy at?” “Are you doing what fulfills you?”Oprah Winfrey
Hope you liked them too.